Position Title: Financial Recruiter
Job ID: 3622
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Location: All United States
How To Apply: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over 3,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 80 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter in Cleveland, OH, to join our team supporting a notable financial services client.
Your aim as a Recruiter is to partner with hiring managers to swiftly place/hire top talent, while delivering an exquisite candidate experience.
You’ll be driving the recruitment process from beginning to end. Confident and highly credible, you’ll engage directly with both the client and candidates. That means listening carefully, giving expert advice and managing their expectations at every stage. Most important of all, you’ll combine your candidate engagement expertise with an in-depth understanding of the client to develop and execute innovative recruiting strategies that meet the requirements every time.
- Build and strengthen relationships with hiring managers, understanding their business needs
- Confirm role requirements and position details
- Attract and engage candidates, deploying fresh and original candidate sourcing strategies
- Utilize multiple tools, technology platforms and social media to promote opportunities and engage candidates Conduct candidate screens and present recommended candidates to hiring managers
- Arrange interviews and provide consultation to interviewers
- Extend offers and secure acceptances
- Collaborate with your team to assure continuity across the recruitment and new hire onboarding process
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures to assure legal and regulatory compliance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience interviewing and hiring employees in customer service roles, preferably in retail, retail banking or financial services
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America on a permanent basis without company sponsorship
To have the opportunity to develop your career in talent acquisition, you will need to have:
- Recruitment experience of high-volume, customer facing roles is a plus, but not necessary
- Previous experience of working as a supervisor within a retail, retail banking or financial services environment would be an advantage
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills
- It’s essential that you have a strong customer focus and proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a good phone manner and ability to build credible relations over the phone, as well as through written communications, including email, text and other social media platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn new software applications
- Familiar with professional social networking sites and platforms; maintains current knowledge of social networking trends